Delivering great retail service since 1987
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER
We sincerely hope that when you shop with us everything will be simple and straightforward, however unfortunately we all know that sometimes things do go wrong. In those instances, if the fault lies with us, or with a service we provide we promise to do everything we can to put matters right as quickly as possible, with the least possible trouble for you.
What to do:
IF THE ITEMS YOU RECEIVE ARE DAMAGED
1. Please either ring us on 01384 273 760 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and certainly within 14 days of receiving your parcel to let us know there is a problem. (Failure to do so within the proscribed time will invalidate your right to any refund or replacement).
2. In most cases we will probably ask to see photographic evidence of the damaged goods and reserve the right to do so at our discretion before refunding or replacing the goods. This will enable us to deal with your problem as quickly as possible.
3. We will either provide a full refund of the price you paid together with the postage costs or replace the goods at our expense. If a replacement is requested and stock is available this will be despatched within one working day of our conversation.
4. We may sometimes ask you to return the goods to us and should this be requested we will explain fully what you need to do.
IF YOU THINK THERE IS AN ITEM MISSING OR AN ITEM IS NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED
1. Your parcel should contain the items listed on the delivery note accompanying your goods which has been generated from your order. If this is not the case we will put things right as quickly as possible.
2. Please contact us either by phone on 01384 273 760 or email us on email@example.com as soon as possible and definitely within 14 days of receipt of your parcel so we can agree the best solution with you. (Failure to do so within 14 days will invalidate your right to any refund or replacement).
3. Please provide the order number as shown on your delivery note and details of what is missing or what you have been sent by mistake. If you require us to send a replacement item this will be done within one working day provided the stock is available and will be at our expense.
4. If you have been sent the wrong item we will ask you to return this to us at our expense and will provide full instructions about how to do this. We are sorry if this causes you any inconvenience and appreciate your assistance.
IF YOUR ITEM IS FAULTY
Whilst we only supply products from reputable companies and we make every effort to check all items we send out we accept that occasionally goods are faulty on arrival or develop a fault shortly afterwards. Please make sure you read carefully any care and usage instructions provided with your purchase as we cannot accept responsibility for any item reported as faulty due either to misuse or general wear and tear.
That said should you identify a fault with any product:
1. Please contact us as soon as the fault arises on 01384 273 760 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, please tell us full details of the problem, and include your name, address, email address and telephone number; if possible please also provide your original order number and date of order. We do understand if you no longer have this so don’t worry.
2. We may ask you to return the item to us at our cost and if so, we will explain how you should do this. Depending on the circumstances of the fault, we may offer to refund, replace or repair your goods.
We are grateful for your help on this matter and any apologise for any possible inconvenience this causes.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
1. If you wish to make a return for any reason or have been asked to do so by us, please pack up the item you are returning carefully as we cannot be held responsible for any breakages or damage caused in transit. We are not responsible for returned items until they are safely back at our premises so we suggest you obtain free proof of postage from the post office when sending. Items will not be considered returned until we are in receipt of them and no refunds or exchanges will be offered prior to this point.
2. Unless you have specifically been asked to return an item by us all returns will be at your cost.
3. When returning goods to us please print, fully complete and enclose a copy of our Returns Form inside the returned parcel. Alternatively, please enclose a note giving your name and address, telephone number and email address plus details of the item you are returning and the reason. It is important to include your returns code if you have been issued with one. If you do not include all of the relevant information it may cause a delay in the problem being resolved.
Please post your parcel to:
Returns at shopforsomethingspecial.co.uk
4 Townsend Place
CLICK & COLLECT RETURNS
If you have used the Click & Collect service from our Kingswinford store you can return items to the store free of charge. Whatever the reason for your return, you will need to print and complete our Returns Form and bring it with you when returning the parcel, or complete a returns form in store. A member of the team will provide you with a receipt for your returned item but cannot make refunds on the shop floor. Any refund due will be credited back to the card on which the original payment was made. If a refund is due this will be processed within three business days.